Unify your communications with an IP phone system that completely replaces your old phone system,supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. An IP Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VoIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. An IP Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via email & see user presence
- Auto-Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
PBXs and IP-PBXs are no longer just for large scale enterprises. With robust features that allow any business to present a big company image and with more and more employees working remotely, today even the small office business is choosing an IP-PBX or VoIP solution. So, whether you are a small business or a large enterprise with numerous locations and hundreds of employees, Exp@Tel can guide your communications decisions.
As telecom has transitioned to an IP based solution, Exp@Tel has maintained its advantage by embracing these technologies and associated savings afforded to businesses. By leading our customers to solutions that will bring them forward and provide competitive advantages, integrating these new technologies into their business model, Exp@Tel has established a relationship with their customers based on trust and integrity.